Our house rules are in place to create a pleasant atmosphere for the guests and staff of Sumventure Flightbar.
– Sumventure Flightbar does not serve alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
– Identification may be required for access control.
– Lost and found items should be turned in at the bar.
– Any complaints can always be reported to the staff and/or manager.
– Sumventure Flightbar accepts no liability for theft or damage to personal property.
– Possession and use of drugs, weapons, and/or any items that can be used as a weapon are strictly prohibited.
– Vandalism and theft are prohibited. We will file a report and complaint in case of vandalism or theft.
– Using violence, discrimination, and/or sexually harassing anyone is prohibited.
– Smoking is not allowed in our bar. There is a smoking area available on the terrace.
– Bringing your own drinks and/or food to Sumventure Flightbar is not allowed.
– Pets are allowed only with prior consent.
– You must have a neat appearance and not wear sportswear or footwear.
– Hats, shoulder/hip bags, or any other offensive clothing are not allowed.
– During access control, you must fully cooperate with our staff, and you may not act dominant or aggressive verbally or physically.
– Discrimination is prohibited.
– Sexual discrimination and unwanted sexual advances are prohibited.
– You may not be under the influence of drugs. Admission may be denied if you are already under the influence of alcohol.
– You must be able to present a valid ID upon request by our staff.
– We reserve the right to deny entry if you have caused problems in the past or have been intentionally involved.
– We do not accept liability for damage, loss, or theft of personal property.
– Glassware may not be taken off the terrace. Until 1:00 am, drinks may be consumed on the terrace. After that, glassware is not allowed on the terrace.
– Smoking is allowed on the terrace at all times.
– You may not take, damage, or move our property. Any damage will be charged to the perpetrator.
– You must always follow the instructions of our security personnel.